The unreachable Audi
A short fact about the Autobahn for you: The Formula one racer Rudolf Caracciola was the one who set the current speed record on the german Autobahn. He drove with his Mercedes-Benz W125 V-12 lightning fast 268.9mph (431 km/h) on the unristricted part of the Autobahn.
With this fact about the german Autobahn I want to introduce you to the channel Meilensammler. On this channel I will test a various range of cars on the unristricted section of the Autobahn. Which means you can go as fast as you want.
In todays episode we take a look at the BMW X5:
Engine: M50d Steptronic
Power: 400 hp
0-100 km/h: 5.2 s (5 s tested)
Topspeed: 250 kph (260 tested / 160 mph)
For business inquiries and feedback please send me an e-mail:
Camera: GoPro Hero Session
Program: Adobe Premiere Pro
Meilensammler is a german youtube channel which is focused on testing and filming cars.
On this channel you will see a wide range of various cars on the german Autobahn.
Nearly 95% of all videos are shot on the unristricted part of the german highway.
Please take in mind by watching the videos on this channel that you can drive at around 70% (02/2019) of the german Autobahn legal as fast as you want, the other 30% are restricted.
For you own safety and the safety others only go for speeds higher than the indicated 130 km/h if you are passing a white sign which is crossed by five black lines.
All rights reserved to Meilensammler.